Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Our Client in the banking industry is looking for a Senior GUI developer for their demanding business.
- Implementing web GUIs using state-of-the-art technologies and libraries
- Collaborate with developers, requirements engineers, delivery project managers, and business experts
- Feeding continuous iterations of the product into a State of the art User Experience Lab through which key requirements will be validated, discovered, and iteratively refined.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Very good knowledge and experience with ES6 and TypeScript
- Very good knowledge and experience with at least one of the following component libraries
- Very keen to work with Angular 7
- Very good knowledge and experience with SASS, Flexbox and Grid
- Track record of visualizing beautiful analytics/big data, ideally in a financial/risk management context, (eg wealth projections, risk factors)
- Knowledge of UX design with experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices.
- Extensive knowledge of responsive data visualisation user interface design
- Proactive and ability to autonomously organize own work while delivering value for the business
- Able to produce results rapidly and with little supervision
- Experience of Agile practices and processes (eg SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Candidates able to share links of past work featuring beautiful GUIs with advanced and responsive analytical/big data/scientific visualizations will have priority
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with charting libraries and an understanding of D3
- Experience with the Redux pattern through use of Redux or NgRx
- Experience with Observables using RxJS
- Knowledge and experience with micro-service based architectures
- Knowledge and experience with Java
- Experience in DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, cloud & containerization technologies)
- Experience in Build and Test Tools (eg Jenkins, GIT/Subversion, etc.)
- Previous experience of a development role in finance, eg banking, trading, asset management, risk management
- Understanding of financial products, time series and risk management principles
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.