Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
- Oversee the research evaluation, design, implementation, configuration, documentation, and operations of complex technologies and processes designed to protect Company from current and/or emerging threats.
- Directs efforts to analyze business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Direct the analysis effort to isolate, describe and resolve both real and potential threats that affect Company's assets.
- Define strategies to conduct risk analysis and/or risk assessment both inside and outside the company (including physical threats, Internet attacks, malicious code attacks, national security issues and compliance with regulations) and provide recommendations and/or mitigation strategies to management.
- Influence and provide authoritative advice to Architects for any activities that impact technologies and or processes associated with current or new security controls.
- Oversee the creation and distribution of communications for all levels of leadership on current and/or emerging threats, along with action plans to drive remediation.
- Oversees support and planning for technologies implemented to detect, avert, investigate, and/or eliminate threats to the security of the Company environment.
- Directs the review and resolution of security incidents that impact the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of Company systems.
- Oversee the evaluations, design, implementation, configuration, documentation, and operations of technologies and processes designed to ensure compliance of the Company environment with Federal, State, and/or Company policies/regulations.
- Review, recommend, and approve major and significant changes for supported technologies and processes.
- Direct forensic activities, including HR driven investigations, Corporate Security directed activities, legal driven ediscovery, and digital review/evidence collection for compromised systems.
- Oversees e-discovery and forensic activities, ensuring appropriate strategies, intake methods, and partnerships with technology, legal, HR, and Corporate Security.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of related experience,
- Knowledge of Wireshark, SQUID, Linux Server, Redhat
- Experience with Palo Alto, CheckPoint, and/or Juniper
- Experience with Python, Bash, Perl
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: