SAP S/4 HANA Architect
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Source Technology
Source Group are currently partnered with a Leading Employer in Europe as they undertake a Large SAP Transformation project. The client is Looking for a Senior SAP S/4HANA Architect to join the team on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
The ideal candidates will be leading the planning and design of architectures (hardware, software, information systems, data, interfaces, communication networks) considering Finance, quality and feasibility.
* Analyze the corporate strategy and derive proposals for the ICT strategy
* Observe the hardware, software and communication market
* Identify the needs and expectations of clients
* Development of solution proposals and basis for decision-making based on the recorded requirements
* Development and updating of the ICT architectures (hardware, software, communication, data, interfaces) in conformity with the ICT strategy, considering company goals and economic efficiency.
* Development and maintenance of the operational concept for hardware, software and communication
* Creation of system-technical descriptions and overviews Communicate and represent the ICT strategy and ICT architectures both internally and externally.
* Consultation in ICT projects.
* Development and implementation of quality standards about architecture