Consumables Manager (m/w/d)
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by ITech Consult
Consumables Manager - CAPA/SCAR/travel/English/German
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and Consumables Manager
As Technical Consumables Manager you have the responsibility for one or several Consumables Products where you are responsible for.
- Ensure regulatory compliance during product care
- Acting as point of contact for Regulatory when supporting country specific registrations with additional documentation
- Investigation unit for complaint handling and coordinator for resulting CAPA's and SCAR's
- Coordinator for incoming goods issues and "IF" issues reported by suppliers
- Responsible for technical specifications and evaluations in the RfQ process for investment projects in the product care phase
- Support Global Audit Team with preparing and executing supplier audits
- Budgeting for Standard Manufacturing Cost, one time period cost and Product Care activities
- Collaboration with procurement to ensure production capacity related to available forecast
* Lead the definition of strategies and approach for data cleansing to enable the migration (template for all Rollouts).
Collaborate closely on the data migration strategy with business streams, IT migration lead and System Integrator.
Coordinate with the local Data readiness Manager(s) in the different global Roche locations
Identify Data objects relevant for clean-up and migration in scope of the program in alignment with Roche Business/IT across rollout locations.
Ensure the continuity of Data Cleansing activities together with the Information Architect and streams
Responsible for the planning of all data cleanup related activities within the agreed timelines of overall Project/rollout planning.
Track and monitor all Data clean up related activities with corresponding reporting.
Responsible for clean-up rules and documentation for all Master Data objects.
Coordination of the creation of specifications for data clean-up for migration activities with the System Integrator.
Document Data clean up progress on frequent base.
Support sourcing of data migration/clean up resources and tools.
Align local data clean up and local readiness to ensure preparation is completed
Guide the involved Team members before/during/after cleansing activities
- Initiating product care projects as sponsor for invest projects, process and product improvement projects and obsolescence projects
- Product Care representative in development projects
- Responsible for evaluation of change requests from suppliers and other Roche organizations
- Change manager for approved changes
- At least 5 Years of experience
- Acting as Consumables representative in instrument Product Team Meetings, System Development organization and Product
Care Quality Teams related to the Consumables portfolio (Communication typically in English)
- Point of contact for suppliers to all aspects not related to purchasing (Communication typically in German)
- Experience in regulated product development in cooperation with international stakeholders
- Experience in project management with external partners/suppliers
- Technical manufacturing experience with high level of automation
- Continuous improvement processes and statistical analysis
Nice to Haves:
- High degree of assertiveness, dialogue skills and team orientation personality
- Responsibility for results & proactive and integrative approach
- Willingness to travel (approximately 10-15%)
Completed university studies (eg mechanical engineering, automation technology/materials engineering) or comparable higher education in a technical and analytical field with experience in the medical field, especially in in-vitro diagnostics
German and English - Proficient
Reference No.: 918964SGR
Role: Consumables Manager
Start Date: 02.03.2020
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.