International Customer Optimisation Manager - Global Gaming
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Ventula Consulting
A Customer Optimisation and Success Manager is urgently required by my client, a global video games company, to take the lead on strategy and execution of player engagement and retention for one of their most popular products internationally.
The successful candidate will develop and refine a data-driven approach to deliver the best player experience and to help players both start playing and continue to play.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 7+ years of experience within a fast-paced, customer focused technology environment
- 3+ years within life cycle marketing and customer growth/retention
- Strong analytical and quantitative background
- Experience working in a role with global execution scope
- Experience working in cross-functional teams across marketing, development and analytics
- Experience within video games industry
- Affinity with sports
This is a permanent role based in Dublin paying up to €100,000 alongside an extensive benefits package.