Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Java Developer - Oracle/Spring - Freelance 12 months - Belgium
An exciting opportunity to work with the Flemish Government to make adjustments to the framework of the new legislation using Oracle SOA suite that the Flemish Government has prescribed.
- Implementing a number of smaller functional adjustments
- A release process in which the above adjustments are brought to production.
- Application Development Lifecycle
- Coding - enhancing the existing application with new functionalities or application modernization.
- Participating in customer meetings together with other team members.
- Application Development Lifecycle (cfr 1 year), but implementation of more complex functionalities.
- Oracle SOA Suite - ADF Framework developer
- In-depth technical design
- Java programming with 3-5 years experience in Java/JEE application development.
Experienced in but not essential :
- Oracle Database
- Apache Wicket
- REST/SOAP webservices
- OO (Object Oriented) & UML
Fluent in Dutch and English (Oral and Written) is preferred.
How to apply:
This opportunity is to be filled ASAP so please apply for immediate consideration by emailing your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£370 - £400 Daily
€400 - €500 Daily
€550 - €600 Daily