Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is currently looking to recruit for the position of Inventory Analyst for a project based in Zürich.
- The Global Inventory Analyst has the critical role in Supply Chain Planning team to reconcile inventory between the company and 3rd party CMO's in-line with SOX requirements.
- These responsibilities include the establishment, streamline and execution of processes that support best practices around global inventory management, reconciliation to 3rd party systems, identification of potential inventory issues and scrap and disposal process compliance.
- Additional objective is to facilitate the monthly inventory provisions process liaising with Finance and SC Planning
Project details breakdown:
- 50% Inventory Reconciliations
- 25% Reconciliation process ownership
- 15% Continuous improvement
- 10% Provisions process
- More than 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Advanced SAP user
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Very strong transformational capabilities to drive & manage supply chain strategy alignment across the organization Decision-making and Autonomy
- Autonomy and rigor, strong organizational
- High analytical and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills required to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional, cross-cultural teams
- Supply Chain Planning experience.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Supply chain, business administration or other relevant education
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1.5 years contract
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.