Service Management Analyst -ServiceNow -Change Management
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Service Management Analyst - ServiceNow - Change and Release Management - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Experince with Servicenow
- Change and Service Management skills
- Effective incident and problem management
- Expertise in a function which included direct customer contact, preferably in an international setting plus ITIL certificates and service now experience are favorable
- Outstanding communication skills to ensure a perfect communication to all different audiences and fulfil all expectations
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, second language would be a bonus
- Main point of contact for Change and Release Management topics for internal teams
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of request, incident, problem and configuration processes
- Creating guidelines and providing training on various service assets delivered to the business
- Updating and maintaining SharePoint site paired with Managing activities between IT Operations staff
- Providing second level support via email and phone on change management processes
- Coordinating, reviewing and releasing change requests for quality and wholeness
- Ensuring that changes follow a structured methodology and supporting change management activities with the goal to enable beneficial changes with minimal disruption to IT Services
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.