Customer Service Analyst - Customer Services/Operations
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Customer Service Analyst - Customer Services/Operations vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years' experience in a relevant area with direct customer contact
- University degree in computer science or similar field
- Expertise in Service Now desirable
- Able to carry out assigned tasks in a professional, efficient and timely way paired with a clear sense of ownership and follow through
- Knowledge and experience of supporting the use of iOS devices is advantageous
- Strong communications skills to manage customer expectations and service partner deliverables
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken - a second world language is a plus
- Performing customer services via phone, email or face-to-face for internal IT and telephony related internal and external customer requests
- Reducing the impact of occurrences by restoring the normal state of IT services
- Helping to identify problem solutions and prevent their reoccurrence
- Ensuring incident, problem, release, configuration, change and request management
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15243
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.