Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a Developer/RE for an initial 6 months (with a high possibility of extension) to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- Produce high quality, documented C# code on project and enhancement initiatives.
- Test and report in automated/manual way your code within local/test environments
- Produce System Requirements Specifications and write code to develop and support new and existing functionalities
- Engage proactively with the Product Owner team
- Support testing activities
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Proficient in Orchestrade application
- Expert in C#, .Net, XML
- Expert in various protocols, like WebServices, MQ, FTP, HTTP
- Good DB design and SQL knowledge including SQL Server 2008 or above
- Proficient knowledge of GIT and CI deployment
- Experience designing UI from a usability/user interaction point of view
- Requirements engineering/Business Analysis skills
- Test driven development
- Agile/scrum experience
Please send your CV via given link or call Neha Sharma.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.