Office Building facility 'De-commissioning consultant' - London
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Accion Labs UK Ltd
Office Building 'De-commissioning consultant' - London
Thank you for your time. I wanted to quickly check with you if you are interested in hearing about new opportunities in London for Office Building 'De-commissioning consultant' - London. Please find the details as below.
- Location: London, UK
- Start date: Immediate
- Contract duration: 6 month renewable contract
- Salary rate: £400 - 450 per day
Role summary/purpose of the job:
Good facilities, re-location and 'moves management' b/ground - need some who can manage about 1200 people across the 2 old buildings, been there for 25yrs, lots of rubbish to clear out
- The role primary focus is to empty and hand back x2 25yr old buildings connected by a bridge, each building has a different end lease date
- This person will be responsible for separating & emptying both buildings, appointing and managing 3rd party contractors, such as electrical contractors, architects, cost contractors, catering.
- Each building will be emptied one at a time, then handed back to the building owners.
- Liaising with easing with 3rd party contractors, hire external cost contractors, architects, electrical consultants
- Managing 3rd party contractors
Other tactical parts of the role:
- Look for and set up 50 person serviced office, in Liverpool Street, as an overflow
- Work with procurement and security group re layout of new building
The role will also include de-commissioning the IT hardware, & all the on-site facilities, disposing of all catering equipment, meeting health & safety & environmental standards.
The candidate should show extensive 'co-ordination activities' experience in their CV's project descriptions.
To know more about this role or to proceed further, please send me your copy of your CV to my email (see below) You can also share your contact details for a quick chat on the same.