ServiceNow Product Manager
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
ServiceNow Product Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a comparable education
- 10+ background in Project, Service or Solution Management, ideally in an IT or consulting context coupled with confidence in managing ServiceNow solutions is a must
- Practice in using Agile delivery models like Scrum as well as ITIL framework and ITIL processes
- Working experience in a highly outsourced environment along with outstanding customer focus and capability to navigate ambiguity
- Leadership background with strong interpersonal, listening and facilitation skills according with a talent to motivate and develop people
- Strength in successfully handling pressure-filled situations and ability to guide the team to develop the skill
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Advising and acting as contact point for business partner as well as evaluating and improving customer experience across the portfolio
- Shaping high performing teams with outsourcing providers and partners, managing the budget coupled with forecasting and tracking costs such as cloud consumption or licenses
- Contributing to the strategy of the company and operational objectives, for instance automation and cloud transformation
- Holding ownership of critical incidents and high visibility requests as well as promoting resolutions with focus on customer satisfaction, stakeholder communication and cooperation with the IMPM Manager and Major Incidents Management team
- Improving the solution portfolio in continuous manner as well as managing changes to solutions and fulfilling quality assurance on changes applied to the solutions
- Actively managing the software vendor relationship along with fostering escalations with vendor management team while also comprehending and influencing the product roadmap
Duration: 10 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15299
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.