Supply Chain Planner
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
This supply chain planner role will predominately manage the materials for the South Cork facility, by leading global planning strategies responsible for managing consumable raw material inventory to meet market, legal & company requirements within pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Understand IOPS Manufacturing and Support Business
- Engage with the Global Supply Chain Leadership team to drive best in class supply chain processes to meet Key Goals and Objectives.
- Arrange for delivery and release of consumable materials to maintain 100% material availability to operations execution functions.
- Obtaining the highest quality materials at the most cost effective price.
- Collaborate cross functionally with QA/QC/Manufacturing/Strategic Sourcing and Finance to coordinate production and shipping activities to resolve issues and/or eliminate delays.
- Review/analyze global raw material inventory levels for assigned OPM items to maintain safety stock strategy objectives relative to manufacturing plan.
Skills & Knowledge;
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferably
- You should have extensive experience and knowledge of raw materials inventory planning and MRP
- Familiarity ASCM (formerly APICS) certification preferred
- Keen ability to communicate and build trust across functions and levels.
Education and Experience;
BS/BA degree in related field with minimum 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales