Deskside Support Engineer - Mougins
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Onsite Support Engineer | Full-time, minimum 6 months contract | Mougins, France
The primary duty of the IT Onsite Support Engineer is to provide technical expertise and support in facilitating the smooth running of the IT service technology platforms
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IT ONSITE Support Engineer
Take responsibility for the smooth running of all employees facing desktops, laptops, tablets, smart devices, OS's, Printers, VC rooms & applications.
Provide support for any IT related issue as direct by management
Provide weekly reports to management for all issues at assigned sites.
Take ownership of incidents & service requests and professionally manage them through to resolution.
Ensure all incidents, issues and changes are recorded by users through the service desk.
Manage incidents, Service Request and changes through Service Now (service desk tool).
Provide hands-on support for other IT teams, ie Networks, Security, Server Admin and Telephony as required.
Proactively manage assigned sites and suggest improvements and innovation.
Undertake other tasks as assigned by management.
Provide support for all IT related projects (there will be out of hours working, occasional nights and weekends)
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for THE IT ONSITE Support Engineer role:
Technology Skills required for the IT Onsite Support Engineer:
- Desktop support 1 and 2nd line support
- Microsoft 7/10 OS installation and reimaging
- Microsoft Office 2016 - Office 365 support
- Microsoft Outlook configuration, troubleshooting, housekeeping and administration
- Network troubleshooting, IP, DHCP, DNS 1st and 2nd line
- Printer troubleshooting and management
- Projector and audiovisual maintenance and support
Soft skills required for the IT ONSITE Support Engineer role:
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills English & French, written and oral
- Ability to deal professionally with users, customers, and suppliers
- Ability to communicate technical information to none technical user
- Self-motivate committed and enthusiastic IT professional must be able to work on their own initiative and without constant supervision.
- Proven experience of working in a high pressured corporate environment
- Understanding of ITIL
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for an IT ONSITE Support Engineer who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!