Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Full Comms
Full Comms is a rapidly growing and established digital marketing agency based in Manchester. We are looking for a dynamic, hard-working and conscientious team player to join a busy design team in a rapidly expanding digital agency.
This exciting role involves working on projects for some high profile clients and offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in design by joining a fast paced and growing business.
In the role as a Creative Artworker you will be required for use on digital website design and print media.
Typical activities include:
- Reporting to the senior designer you will work across a whole range of marketing collateral including direct mail, POS, brochures, emails and signage
- Working across multiple brands supporting the creative team and the wider business needs
- Collaborate with designers from our London team
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirement, briefing and advising them regarding design style, format, print production, and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
Essential skills, qualifications and training we need you to have:
- Minimum of 1 years' work experience in design and artworking working within marketing agencies in essential
- Strong creative mindset underpinned by a solid technical understanding of preparing final artwork for print
- Experience using design software, such as, InDesign or Illustrator plus photo-editing software, such as Photoshop.
We would like it if you had:
- A degree in graphic design (not essential)
- Excellent ability to work within brand guidelines
- Superb level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Attain excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Previous client-facing experience
- Acquires a diplomatic and friendly attitude
- Patient and objective when receiving creative feedback from colleagues and clients
- Credible time management and organisational skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
What we are offering:
- Holiday allowance: 20 days per annum
- 3 days annual leave between Christmas and New Year
- Plus your birthday off!
- Ongoing training offered
- A fun, vibrant and sociable team atmosphere with annual team events and fun summer and Christmas dos
Think you're the one for us?
If we've sparked your interest or tickled your fancy and you think you'd be a perfect fit for us, we'd love to hear from you! We're offering an immediate start to the right applicants
How to apply:
Click the 'Apply' button below where you will be redirected to email your CV across to the Full Comms HR team.
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent
Location : Manchester, UK
Salary : £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year