Servicenow Product Manager
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Your role as a Product Manager is to ensure the availability, performance and quality of business solutions. Your key focus is delivering and improving solutions to ensure excellent customer experience. Proficiency in supplier management allows you to effectively drive the performance of outsourcing partners and software vendors. Business partnering and advisory skills play a crucial role in your day to day interactions with customers, partners and other business stakeholders. In your Scrum team, you provide services that include interpreting user stories, evaluating options and implementing solutions in agile ways.
- Act as a trusted partner, advisor and contact point for your business counterparts
- Assess and improve customer experience across your portfolio.
- Shape high performing teams with our outsourcing providers and partners. Promote a feedback culture and empower a self-reliant team
- Contribute towards the organization's strategy and operational objectives (eg: automation, cloud transformation)
- Manage your budget. Forecast and track costs such as cloud consumption, licenses or support costs.
- Continuously improve your solution portfolio
- Take ownership of critical incidents & high visibility requests and actively drive resolutions with focus on customer satisfaction, stakeholder communication and collaboration with the IMPM Manager/Major Incidents Management team.
- Actively manage the software vendor relationship. Drive escalations with vendor management team, understand and influence the product roadmap.
- Manage changes to solutions and ensure quality assurance on changes applied to your solutions.
- Have a good technical and functional understanding of your solutions
- Have a university degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a comparable education/qualification.
- Look back on 10+ years' experience in project or solution/service management. Ideally in an IT or consulting context.
- Experience in working with ServiceNow.
- Experience working in a highly outsourced environment.
- Have a real passion for motivating and developing people by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive feedback.
- Led or used agile delivery models (eg Scrum) in your work
- Outstanding customer focus and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Have led teams with your strong interpersonal skills, superb communication, listening and facilitation skills.
- Successfully handle pressure-filled situations and able to guide your team to develop this skill.
- Proficient in the ITIL framework and hands-on experience with ITIL processes. Project management experience is a plus.
- Are a self-motivating individual with a decisive and autonomous working style.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Experience with managing ServiceNow solutions is a must