Ops Engineer | Banking | 6 months contract
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the leading banking groups and they are currently in need of 2 x Ops Engineers.
Length: 6 months initially
Language: Dutch/Nederlands - must have
- Responsible for availability, performance, security, and life cycle management of the applications, Linux, Oracle databases, MS Windows Server, SQL Server, Citrix, Middleware, and infra
- Take proactive action in investigating Security requirements. Define necessary work to be done, and carry out (also documentation).
- Carry out upgrades and clean installs, remove redundant databases, carry out patching, analyse capacity issues, structure processes eg using version control, run scripts
- Minimum of 5 years in application management, operations or infra roles, dealing with applications, Oracle and SQL Server databases, Linux, MS Windows Server, Middleware, and infra
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude, learns quick
- Educated and capable to understand elaborate English security policy documents
- Understanding of, or at least interested in the following:
- Deployment processes in CDaaS and cloud environments
- IT Security
- An Agile/Scrum way of working.