Banking Release/Test Manager (German Speaking)
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Experis AG
Release/Test Manager (German Speaking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.
- Perform daily service operation checks for the end of day processes, system and applications checks and communicate the status on the DEM Sharepoint.
- Coordinate (and run) all job actions on the system test environment.
- 1st level analysis of job errors
- Provide regular & timely updates on system test and education environment issues.
- Publish information about current and upcoming test or training limitations on the DEM SharePoint portal.
- Perform various operations tasks for the system test and education environment.
- Coordinate the resolution of environment issues.
- Manage test environment reservations and capacity.
- Plan and coordinate data refreshes or restoring of data.
- Coordinate the maintenance tests for the test and education environments.
- Support the projects at test data management and test case execution planning & configuration
- Coordinate access and profiles for all users on the system test and education environments
- Onboard applications to deliver a more effective e2e service.
- Work with Release-, Config- & Test- Management to judge the impact of changes that are being deployed into the system test environment.
- Ensure the DEM system test and education environment documentation is updated and that process, procedures and handbooks are reviewed and updated regularly.
- Educate DEM clients about DEM services, processes and toolsets.
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a Test or Release Manager
- Deep and broad knowledge around operations of the IT Environments
- Must have Good understanding of Financial Services/Banking
- Must have knowledge of Mainframe, job scheduling tool and MS Office
- Excellent Communication
- Must be able to speak fluent German and English
Would be a plus to have the following:
- Process Oriented mindset
- Able to work under a stressful situation and able to set priorities to tasks
- Experience in Issue Management
- Experience in Deployment Process
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton.
We can only consider Swiss EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.