SAP ABAP Developer (German Speaking)
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
SAP ABAP Developer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a SAP ABAP Developer. This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Carry out ABAP programming, requirement recording, testing, documentation & form development with SAP PDF (Adobe Lifecycle Designer).
- Implement programming work in all SAP modules (except HR).
- Continuously improve existing processes together with the person responsible for the module & provide support for the introduction of new IT solutions.
- Participate in a S/4 HANA migration.
- Support, design & improve a future-oriented SAP process & application landscape.
- Support business analysts in development issues.
- Record & process ongoing 2nd level problem reports.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of SAP ABAP development experience.
- Very good knowledge of SAP ABAP & related technologies.
- Skilled & experienced in Interactive programming.
- Experienced in programming of BADIs, BAPIs, user exits & enhancements.
- Skilled in form development in SAP PDF (Adobe Lifecycle Designer).
- Any experience in the areas of SAP Script, SAPUI5, Fiori & SAP S/4 HANA is considered advantageous.
- Experience in & knowledge of logistical processes is a plus.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree or similar.
- Resilient, very customer-oriented & strong communication skills.
- Very good German (at least B2 level) & fluent English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.