SAP Data Architect (Netherlands)
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
We are looking for people who are passionate about data and building data warehouse platforms and enjoys solving complex analytical problems.
- Experience with SAP FI
- Experience with data management or similar
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Stakeholder and project management experience
- Experience modelling for a big data analytics environment, cloud databases like Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift or Snowflake (+)
- An eye for automation and instrumentation in all data-related aspects (+)
- Demonstrated experience with implementation of multiple modelling techniques (star schema, data vault, snowflake, etc.) (+)
- Own solution architecture and deliver against agreed solution template
- Work Closely with the risk and finance departments and be the SME on SAP FI
- Drive decision making to align on same solution and avoid deviation from solution template.
- Experience with SAP technologies (data acquisition using DBConnect, SDA, SDI), Native HANA modelling, Authorizations and access design, ODBC connectivity to models
- Hands-on design and implementation of data sourcing from various systems (approx. 30+) and providing this data to a central consuming application.
- Communication between data management and data platform tribes making sure all parties aligned, think out of the box and continuously take the initiative to improve
Do you see yourself fit?
Apply now and we'll get in touch.