Senior Project Engineer/Process Engineering
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Senior Project Engineer In Process Engineering
* Planning of process engineering plants from the concept phase to commissioning
* Execution of process calculations
* Design and specification of equipment
* Creation of flow diagrams and P&ID schemes
* Preparation and participation in procurement
* Participation in risk analyzes (HAZOP, FMEA etc.)
* Coordination of specialist planners
* Support with approvals and commissioning
* Organization and management of planning teams within a project
You have a degree in engineering/process engineering, chemical engineering or comparable courses and have at least 5 years of professional experience in the development, planning, implementation and commissioning of process plants. Knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
They have a high level of social skills, are able to work in a team and have a strong customer and quality orientation. When working in project teams, you assume a high degree of personal responsibility and are resilient and strong in communication. You enjoy working with people from different fields. Knowledge of foreign languages such as English or French is an advantage.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.