Senior Product Owner - CRM or Innovation
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by IT Search & Selection
As the Senior Product Owner you will collaborate closely with IT and business stakeholders to create and support world class customer experiences by defining a product vision & defining and implementing a roadmap that streamlines processes, reduces manual touch points for several personas.
The Senior Product Owner works directly with the scrum team(s) to support delivery of capabilities needed for execution of the roadmap, drives feature definition and delivery for complex and/or large initiatives. As the Senior Product Owner you will also be accountable for operational readiness by mobilizing the right people to prepare the business to effectively accept, use and support new capabilities before they are delivered to production. You will also be responsible for multiple work-streams within the platform implementation and as a result may work with multiple scrum teams and oversee the contributions of additional Product Owners if needed based on the scope and complexity of their assigned roadmap.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, as part of a larger team, key operational opportunities for CRM deployment within the Businesses.
- Defining and delivering first class CRM capabilities
- Working with internal customers to elicit, capture, analyse, refine their requirements
- Prioritising the team Backlog and is expected to lead the development of solutions for optimal customer journeys
- Representing the voice of the customer throughout the product development cycle
- Working with UX designers to help specify designs into requirements and writing user stories where applicable
- Collaborating with Product Management architects, designers and developers on the definition of technical solutions
- Researching the latest digital and innovation trends both inside and outside our industry.
- Identifying opportunities for applying those trends to real challenges in our businesses
- Driving the content for each release iteration in line with product goals and business value
- 3-5 Years experience in a senior product ownership role with teams that have responsibility for designing, configuring and deploying CRM solutions for success across several verticals with a large organisation.
- A track record of defining and delivering transformative business solutions that have a significant business impact in the CRM space.
- A passion for identifying opportunities for improvement and the ability to make those a reality
- Experience working on agile projects.
- Experience with customer research, creating persona's, mapping customer journey's, user stories, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to Innovate new solutions and engage a team in building those solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Decisive. After collaborating with stakeholders you will own the priorities and ensure delivery
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills
- A skilled communicator who can work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to translate business needs to technology leaders and visa versa.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can confidently express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner.
- Demonstrates high levels of ownership and accountability. Self-starter and ability to effectively chart a path forward in ambiguous situations or under a general direction
- Ability to maintain fast pace, adequately consider alternatives, make tough calls, foster great teamwork, and have fun. and identify and address skill needs and gaps for continuous improvement of self and team.
- Able to effectively coach & mentor Product owners and Business analysts for customer success
- MS Dynamics or Salesforce accreditation a plus.