IAM Specialist - Geneve, Switzerland
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Senovo IT
On behalf of SENOVO's client, we are currently looking for:
Role: IAM Specialist
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Language: English & French
Capacity: 5 days/week
The IAM specialist (Identity Access Management) is a professional in the management of identities and access to information systems. As an expert, he/she takes care of implementing, developing and maintaining the IAM tools used by the client, such as the adjoining processes.
Within the IAM platform team, the IAM specialist ensures the consistency and evolution of the elements of the IAM infrastructure and the technologies used. It provides support to the platform manager and ensures 360 ° communication with stakeholders: L2, L1 teams and projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and strategy of identity management and access to information systems and applications.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of administrative and identity and access management models.
- Guarantee the evolution and optimization of the tools used. Plan their transformation with modern and sustainable tools.
- Integrate new IAM services: testing and documentation of new services, implementation support for operational teams.
- Implement access to IT solutions on the basis of defined specifications.
- Adapt existing documentation for the needs of the operation.
- Adapt tools and processes to meet new project needs.
- Bring and explain good practices on the use of IAM management tools. Transfer knowledge and assist the support and operating teams of systems and applications
If you are interested kindly send your CV through tofor immediate consideration