Markit/Cadis EDM Developer
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a leading Swiss Bank in Zurich, in their search for an experienced Markit/Cadis EDM Developer.
Overview of business area or project:
The system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers.
Technical Environment: MS SQL Server 2014, Markit EDM (Cadis) V. 19.1, Mongo DB, Control-M.
We are looking for a senior Markit/Cadis EDM implementation specialist or someone who could transition into this role (Training will be provided).
The candidate should have strong financial Datamodelling and data integration skills to take on the responsibility of analysis of data sources and their integration for a Markit/Cadis EDM-based data integration solution, consolidating data from both internal as well as external sources.
As part of a global team, you will be responsible for analysing a large number of data sources and their mapping onto a master model, the design and implementation of masters and output structures, implementation of data processing logic with Markit/Cadis EDM, GUI implementation using the web client and acceptance testing of the deliveries of the integrated data.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in analysing financial instrument data across asset classes
- 5+ years of Datamodelling and data mapping experience with financial reference and pricing data, data integration and data quality management
- 5+ years of implementation experience with Markit/Cadis EDM suite covering all components, including the web client (also fine with less experience 1 or 2 years but with a good potential to grow in Markit/Cadis EDM)
- Project experience in the banking industry
- Experience in Agile work environment
- Close collaboration with business
- Cross functional cooperation
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.