Solar Energy O&M Data Analyst
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by PSH Operations
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our rapidly expanding O&M Monitoring Team based in Colchester, Essex.
PSH Operations is a dynamic, fast paced environment looking for enthusiastic team members who want to succeed and grow with the company. PSH Operations invest and develop all staff offering long term career opportunities and an exciting working environment.
PSH has a large portfolio of ground-mount solar and we are continually looking into new technologies which include roof top solar, wind and gas.
The Data Analyst is a key role within the team to monitor the asset for faults and performance and discover the problem for lost production.
Responsibilities of the role
- Monitor and analyse the performance of assets to identify failures and optimise performance.
- Remotely identify faults, record them and liaise with on site technicians to carry out repairs.
- Prepare regular client reports to keep them abreast of plant performance.
- Liaise with clients via phone and email to provide updates on ongoing issues.
- Understand client contracts to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Assist with research and feasibility studies in relation to new enquiries.
- Work as part of a close team and support other members of the team when required.
- Assist with learning and development of new team members as and when required.
- Have good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and report information.
- Be able to problem solve and work on your own initiative.
- Be organised and produce accurate information within timescales given.
- Be proactive and be willing to learn new skills.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft office programmes.
- Must be a good team player
As well as the salary, we offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Death in Service benefit, enhanced pension scheme and company wide bonus scheme.
Why work for us?
PSH are committed to looking after all employees. We believe in giving everyone the opportunity to grow with the company and offer development to all. If you are looking for a long-term career with a dynamic, forward thinking organisation then you could be the right role for you and we would like to hear from you.
If you have not heard back after 2 weeks from your application, unfortunately you have not been successful in making the next stage of our recruitment process.
Please follow the link to see what we do with the data you provide when you apply for this vacancy: