Desktop Support Technician
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'IT Support Technician' for a 3-6 month project (possible extension) in Gothenburg, Sweden. Swedish Speaking is a good to have
The ideal 'IT Support Technician' will need to have the following experience
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end process of OSD and be capable of configuring OSD in a dynamic manner that can create flexibility in the deployment process.
- PowerShell/Scripting knowledge
- Experience managing SCCM collections, packages, applications, drivers, task sequences and images
- Experience deploying software and images to systems in an Enterprise environment
- Experience troubleshooting SCCM deployment failures, task sequence problems, OSD errors and SCCM components errors
- Experience in In-place upgrades on Windows 10.
- Ability to use OSD to perform PXE initiated, multicast, bootable media, stand-alone media and pre-staged media deployments.
- Knowledge within the WaaS area including LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel)
- Knowledge about Intune both from a design, development and deployment point of view.
Please apply now if you are interested and available.