IT Audit & Security Manager
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by PE Global
PE Global have partnered with a leading global professional services consultancy to support them in a search to identify an IT Auditor & Security Manager to take over a portfolio of IT external audit clients and lead the further development of our IT external audit methodology and team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a strong international IT team working in a dynamic and ever-changing technical environment and rapidly growing area in professional services.
As one of the worlds leading professional services companies with a wide interesting blend of large enterprise complex clients offering variety of assignments, the specific team is in the early stages of development and has been created as an extension to other services historically offered and due to large demand from clients.
There is a clear opportunity to help shape and contribute to the growth, strategy and direction of the practice offering uncapped career progression potential.
The standout quality of this team is the culture which has been created to enable new joiners to thrive.
IT Audit and Security services include:
- Infrastructure audit
- Data analysis and interrogation
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability assessment
- Risk management
- Forensic support
- Data protection
- Third party standard compliance audit
- Manage multiple complex client engagements
- Develop IT Audit methodology and oversee engagements whilst directing team activity
- Oversee fieldwork including managing and mentoring junior consultants
- Draft audit reports including recommendations
- Liaise with audit staff and client management to ensure all aspects of the audit process are completed
- Manage and mentor the IT audit team and contribute to the development and training of IT audit staff material and programs
- Contribute to the strategy in of the practice in collaboration with Directors and Partners
- Manage all client deliverables and expectations whilst ensuring quality standards are met
Ideally 5 years experience acquired within the Cyber Security/IT auditing space
- Consultancy/professional services firm experience an asset
- Financial Services sector experience welcomed
- Relevant qualifications and certifications - CISA, CISM, CISSP, Crest, CEH, OSCP, ISO 27001
- Passion and Knowledge of the Latest technologies and how to best utilise
- Strong interest in the continued development of the IT audit function
- Willingness to travel and manage international assignments
. There is also a requirement at Assistant Manager level for the same team.