NetSuite ERP Consultant
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Eclipse I.T. Recruitment
- Sufficient knowledge of standard accounting practices
- Minimum 4 years' experience operating in a business environment, of which
- Minimum 3 years' experience using business management software, of which
- Minimum 2 years' experience using NetSuite business management software, of which
- Minimum 1 years' experience enhancing at least one business process using NetSuite business management software
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- Achieved a recognised RQF Level 4 or equivalent accounting, bookkeeping or related qualification
- NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant
- NetSuite Certified Administrator
- Achieved a recognised change management or project management qualification
- Experience implementing core NetSuite products: NetSuite ERP; NetSuite OneWorld; NetSuite CRM; NetSuite Projects; NetSuite Manufacturing etc.
- 2 years' experience of leading projects from start to finish
- Ambition (or experience) leading a team of 3 or more people
Ambition to gain (or experience of) international accounting practices.