Operational Financial Controller
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Ashley Rees Associates
A service organisation based in Aztec west is currently recruiting an Operational Financial Controller to join their team.
Working for an innovative, multi-national business, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Manage the infrastructure of the financial operations team
- Actively participate in implementing strategic change
- Month end review
- Assist global entities, requiring occasional international travel
- Lead migration projects to increase department efficiency
- Create and maintain departmental KPI's
- Assist with systems improvements and updates
- Cost analysis and commentary
The successful candidate will hold an accountancy qualification and have worked within a similar supervisory/lead role previously. Experience of successfully managing change and process improvements within a team is also essential.