Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Overview of business area or project:
Loan Management IT supports the Loan Management Platform of the bank. The LMP project team is currently onboarding 5 Real Asset Lending businesses to the platform that uses Orchestrade as the core application. Candidates must be local; there is insufficient time to bring them to Switzerland.
Support RE and Development requirements as part of the LMP project:
- Produce high quality, documented C# code on project and enhancement initiatives.
- Test and report in automated/manual way your code within local/test environments
- Produce System Requirements Specifications and write code to develop and support new and existing functionalities
- Engage proactively with the Product Owner team
- Support testing activities
Overview of the department/team (team size, backgrounds, personalities ):
The LMP project team will have ~30 team members split between Zurich and Wroclaw
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
- The candidate is expected to have knowledge of the Orchestrade application and to work in a fast-paced delivery mode based on Agile delivery.
- Got to be able to hit the ground running as this project has been running for quite some time & there is significant pressure to get it completed.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Orchestrade application
- Expert in C#, .Net, XML
- Expert in various protocols, like WebServices, MQ, FTP, HTTP
- Good DB design and SQL knowledge including SQL Server 2008 or above
- Proficient knowledge of GIT and CI deployment
- Experience designing UI from a usability/user interaction point of view
- Requirements engineering/Business Analysis skills
- Test driven development
- Agile/scrum experience
- Good oral/written communication, positive and proactive team attitude
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills, flexible on moving targets
- Fluent spoken and written English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Have a willingness to learn new skills and do whatever is necessary to "get the job done" attitude
- Must have attention to detail; have the ability to work independently and also as part of a group
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly (see below).