Orchestrade C# Developer (.NET, XML)
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Orchestrade C# Developer (.NET, XML) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Profound knowledge within Orchestrade application, GIT and CI deployment
- Very strong skills in C#, .Net, XML
- Expertise in various protocols such as WebServices, MQ, FTP and HTTP
- Work experience in designing UI from a usability and user interaction point of view as well as familiar in the domain of Requirements Engineering and Business Analysis
- Solid know-how in DB design and SQL including SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies along with expertise in Test Driven Development
- Scripting high quality, documented C# code for project and enhancement initiatives
- Testing and reporting the code in a manual and automated way within local and test environments
- Producing System Requirements Specifications and developing as well supporting existing and new functionalities
- Engaging actively with the Product Owner team as well as assisting testing activities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.