*Data engineer/build data role*
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Eurostaff Group Limited
For my client in Brussels I am looking for a data engineer with experience as a build engineer. It would be for a long term project (6 months with possibility to extension) where remote work is possible !
- Enjoyed a higher education in IT/Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional engineering teams and stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in English, Dutch and French are a plus
- Affinity with Agile & Test-driven Development
- Posses an analytical mindset in order to analyze the effectiveness of software releases and make improvements.
- Strong practical experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines in TFS/AzureDevops
- Strong practical experience with git, Azure & PowerShell
- Working knowledge of common database technologies including MS SQL
- Experience with the Octopus deployment and release management tool is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Good understanding of test automation tools or frameworks
If the opportunity sounds interesting and within your expertise, don't hesitate to contact me and we can set up an introduction call.