Cisco Cyber Vision Consultant
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Cisco Cyber Vision Consultant - France
We are looking for an experienced Cisco Cyber Vision consultant to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
- Implement a regression system to make sure that the same input data is loaded the same way within the PostgreSQL database.
- Be able to store some events only for some protocols. The user would configure a whitelist of protocols for which to store flows and properties.
- Provide more parameters to setup item storage: fixed number of data items with automatic collection of all data, or fixed amount of data used (eg 1TB of the most recent data and not more).
- Complete the management feature set, eg to able to backup data in the storage schema (like flow details) and restore them for later analysis
Required knowledge and experience:
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with Go
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.