Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
The Windows Databases Infrastructure squad is part of our Client's IT Middleware Services tribe.
The missions of this squad are among other things to maintain our Client's SQL Server environment (about 1000 databases), ensure data integrity and a high level of availability and provide support to developers.
My client needs a SQL Server DBA to enforce the team.
The job mainly consists of the following elements:
- Performance and tuning of SQL Server databases
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability
- Maintain multiple SQL Server databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures
- Provide support to developers
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server databases 2008 and higher
- Expert in performance and tuning
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, end clients & other partners)
- Knowledge in SSIS, SSRS
- Experience with High Availability solution
- Experience in T-SQL
- Experience with working in a complex organisation
- Be able to work in Agile Way of Working
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.