Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Modis
Are you an experienced RAMS/ILS Engineer looking for a role outside of IR35? If you are, the below could be of interest
My client, a well-known Defence company based in Belgium are seeking an experienced RAMS/ILS Engineer to join there expanding team on a contract basis.
Some key information regarding the position is as follows:
- Perform reliability, maintainability and availability (RMA) program tasks including failure.
- Develop Reliability Block Diagrams (RBDs) and perform reliability and maintainability analysis and modelling
- Maintenance planning; use RCM to identify preventative maintenance tasks.
- Perform spares analysis and modelling to identify requirements for spare parts
- Perform both economic and non-economic level of repair analysis (LORA) with associated justifications
- Capture and upload data to LSAR
Ideally, you will have experience of coming from a Defence, munitions, land-systems or similar background.
The technical language is English and is the only requirement. However, it would be advantageous if you spoke French but is not essential.
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I will call you ASAP to discuss the opportunity in detail.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.