Senior Analyst, Market Customer Delivery
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Location: Sweden, Stockholm. Onsite the majority of time - some WFH allowed; No travel to begin with.
Estimated Start Date: ASAP - Immediately available ideally
Duration: 6 months - potential to extend
The role is to manage the end to end delivery of new technology financial payment systems. PLEASE NOTE this is a more junior position to support the managers in Stockholm. You may be able to move onto more complex projects. We are looking for approx. 3 years.
There is lots of opportunity to grow with the Nordics and Baltic market. It is an interesting market with a lot going on and first time implementations will usually come over to this region.
Coordinating and assessing customer requirements and supporting customers in project initiation and execution
External and Internal Customer interaction
Gather feedback on the impacts and relay customer requirements to internal teams
Serve as the customer's point of contact for escalated technical, operational and system issues
Manages/work on several projects concurrently
Our ideal person:
- would have come from a financial or technology (IT or Telecoms) service delivery background with good customer facing and management skills.
- ENGLISH and SWEDISH language mandatory, knowledge in any of the other Nordic languages is a plus.
- Any experience with E-commerce, digital online payments, mobile payments, mobile wallet solutions and merchant payment systems is very beneficial but not mandatory.
- Cultural sensitivity
- Customer-facing skills
- Ability to grasp technology issues and translate them into solutions to problems and/or to address business opportunities
- Project management skills required; Personal organization and priority management
- Must demonstrate communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills
- Needs to be able to work independently but also in team