German Speaking IT BA, IT Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer - UM
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by iET SA
For a project at our client's site, an international financial company based in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced German Speaking IT BA.
German Speaking IT BA - UML/SDLC | Zurich City | 6months +Your Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of proven working experience as Business Analyst and/or Requirement Engineer
- Profound understanding of software development life cycle methodologies and documentation standards
- Able to create logical data models and flows and design of user interfaces using UML
- Background working in the area of Payments and Treasury
- Enterprise Architect and Balsamiq knowledge
- Goal and performance-oriented personality with excellent problem-solving, sharp analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and German
- Collect and analyse business requirements in the area of Payments and Treasury
- Define IT specifications and UML diagrams, this includes creation of use cases and business rules, logical data models and data flows, activity diagrams and interaction diagrams and design of user interfaces
- Document requirements specifications
- Align requirements specifications with upstream and downstream stakeholders
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.