Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Role: R&D Engineer 3+ years experience
Location: Parkmore, Galway, Their Global HQ
- Excellent salary, Pension, Healthcare, yearly bonus.
- Work on the full Medical Device design Lifecycle
- Every Technician and Engineer will get time each week to come up with Product and Process advancements that will be put in front of a steering committee. The ideas that stand out will be developed and presented to my clients Global network. The Engineer/Team will get recognition and monetary rewards. Also recognition with their name on the Patent.
- Career path development and the opportunity to work in sister sites across the Globe.
- Work on equipment that is unique to Europe
$12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today's increasingly connected world. Their Design Services is a rapidly growing business unit serving customers from early stage start-ups to the large multinational types.
My client with customers globally including Ireland, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the United States. We have successfully developed products in the areas of cardiovascular, peripheral vascular, neurovascular, Structural heart, endoscopy and laparoscopic surgeries.
- As an R&D Engineer will work in Advanced R&D which focuses on technology and innovation and which is tasked with developing next generation products and technologies.
- Responsible for catheter component and product design, development and testing.
- Develop Products in the following areas (not limited to); structural heart access and delivery systems, neurovascular catheters and smart catheters.
- Work on all elements of the Research & Development of projects from concept generation through to design freeze.
- Assist the Project Lead in the development of intellectual property generated through the Research & Development activities.
- Liaise with the customer to optimise product design.
- Support the Project Lead in liaison with my clients network of Key Opinion Leaders to provide clinically relevant feedback on product designs.
This key position within the Design group and will enable the successful candidate to demonstrate their broad range of research & development skills in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Work on exciting Research & Development projects that will have the opportunity to work with other cross functional team members and dovetail into all the different elements of taking a product from concept through to commercialization.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- 3+ year's industry experience in a medical product development environment.
- Demonstrate product design and development experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting new opportunity in Galway let me know and we can organise a time to have a call and discuss further.
Must have a working Visa for Ireland
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales