Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a leading private bank in Zurich, in their search for an experienced Test Automation Engineer.
We are looking for a test automation engineer who designs and writes programs that run automatic tests on our existing trade capture software as an essential part of the software development cycle.
- Set and establish testing tools and standards and integrate them to the current build pipeline
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle and communicate with other departments for infrastructure changes
- Ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, retesting and migration of defects) is properly addressed
- Follow bug reporting and tracking process
- Assist in Quality Assurance of the Application
- Maintaining and expanding Quality Assurance infrastructure
Your experience and skills:
- Over 4 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer
- Hands-on experience using frameworks such as Junit and Selenium
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or similar tools
- Deep understanding of HTML single page applications and comfortable with new web technologies
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Very good English and communication skills
- UX testing
- Work experience in the financial industry
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.