Supplier quality Engineer
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Job title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Ballybrit, Galway.
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
I'm working with a medical device company in Galway for the openings for Quality Engineers at different levels. The company hold a portfolio of 13,000 products and are at the forefront of the medical device industry. Their presence in Galway extends almost 25 years and continues to be one of the most highly respected medical technology leaders in Ireland.
Develops, establishes and maintains quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet customer, and regulatory requirements. Serves as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, communication on quality initiatives to support departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities.
- Provides engineering support for activities related to supplier selection and evaluation, material qualification, supplier performance and receiving inspection.
- Provides guidance to Purchasing and Engineers in applying supplier quality system requirements.
- Provides engineering guidance to Receiving Inspection technicians including statistical analysis, measurement techniques and documentation
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of related quality standards, including ISO and GMP.
- Works with product line engineering to assess and address material quality issues.
- Contributes and participates in supplier performance reviews.
- Assesses supplier capabilities through direct visits, technical discussions and quality system audits.
- Reviews and approves all BSIL material and component specification drawings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Quality Assurance, (min HETAC level 8).
- At minimum 2 years experience in an Engineering/Quality role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities
- Knowledge of Quality System Requirements
It this position is of interest and you are looking for a new opportunity in 2020 forward your application or contact me on the details provided for more info.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales