Mobile Architect - (iOS/Android) - Madrid
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Trilogy International
I am looking for a Mobile Architect to work with my client - a large international bank - on a global transformation project.
The work would be based in Madrid with remote options down the line.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help define and coordinate the development of mobile software pieces that allow an app to be built from independent functionalities.
- Set the strategy for building a universal tool developers to facilitate their work in accordance with the long-term Global strategy.
- Work with other Architecture teams (Security, DevOps, APIs) to include their requirements and align with their processes.
- Identify developer requirements to include as part of the overall solution (either as mobile libraries or tools).
- Knowledge of mobile development technologies for both Android and iOS: Kotlin and Swift programming languages, Android and iOS SDKs, Android Studio and Xcode IDEs, MVVM and VIP architecture patterns, etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and tools (JIRA).
- Capacity to understand the needs and motivations of different teams and identify possible help that can be provided (with regard to mobile architecture and tooling).
- Experience with DevOps and ALM tools and processes such as Git, Jenkins, etc.