Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by ECAS
Locations: Anglian Water Region, Severn Trent Water Region, United Utilities Region, Wessex Water Region
ECAS are global experts in network protection with extensive experience in the water industry. UK water companies use our skills and expertise to protect their assets, providing a vital service to our leading client base. Due to expansion, we are seeking to hire a number of Environmental Inspectors to join our developing teams in the Anglian Water, Severn Trent Water, United Utilities, Wessex Water Regions
Working closely with a highly motivated team, the successful people will play an important role across the client engagement process from providing education on environmental matters to ensuring businesses comply with their obligations under the Water Industries Act 1991. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced team and gain experience in the environmental sector and importantly help protect the environment.
This role reports directly to a Senior Environmental Inspector.
Role Outline and Qualifications
• While experience is an advantage within a similar field, it is not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate. You should enjoy engaging with people and influencing them to do the right thing. We would encourage people from outside the sector who enjoying working with people to apply.
• Must be willing to work within a highly motivated team.
• Provide education and guidance to the food service sector
• Prepare, organise and maintain inspection records.
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Full Clean Driving License
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to:
This is a permanent position with salary expectations between £21,000 - £24,500 per annum depending on experience. Company, Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Contributory Pension. 21 days annual leave
The role includes flexitime working.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£14k - £19k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual