Recruitment Consultant - Energy & Clean Technology
Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by Acre
As the global leaders in sustainability recruitment for over 15 years, the team at Acre enables Sustainability & Energy teams to drive change by collaborating on recruitment, search, talent development and business intelligence.
Headquartered in central London, with additional offices in New York and Amsterdam, Acre has placed sustainability professionals in over 30 countries around the world, at leading brands, NGOs, and service providers, and at the majority of FTSE100 companies. Our reputation is such that almost half of the roles we place start with inbound calls.
We strive to embody the values of integrity, innovation and collaboration. As well as running high-profile events to encourage innovation and knowledge exchange across the marketplace, we produce thought-leadership material that starts new conversations about how to do business more responsibly. Our charitable arm, the Acre Foundation has raised over 80,000 for causes close to our hearts and organises volunteering opportunities for all our employees.
About the Consultant role:
You will contribute strategically from the start, engaging with our marketing team, and creating forums to encourage innovation and the exchange of knowledge. You'll be encouraged to grab the reigns in your market, build a team around your desk, and drive success and continued growth. You will:
* Engage clients about their recruitment needs, building relationships to become their go-to partner for resourcing talent
* Craft proposals, pitch and lead client meetings around Acre's services and value proposition, and negotiate commercial arrangements
* Develop an understanding of client needs and then engage the candidate marketplace to identify individuals relevant to their requirements
* Project manage the recruitment process, including interview consultation and offer management.
You will be a commercially-minded individual who can work in a competitive yet collaborative environment, leveraging your sales talent to drive the Energy and Cleantech agenda and help create positive social and environmental change. You will:
* Have experience in either recruitment or consultative sales, with a successful track record of consistent revenue generation and performance against targets
* Have previous success in a high-performing sales team and be a proven team player with a natural tendency to collaborate with others
* Be able to build successful relationships at all levels, from Analyst to CEO
* Have a consultative approach and a commitment to working with clients in a spirit of partnership
* Possess strong communication and presentation skills
* Have a desire to work in a fast-paced atmosphere, demonstrating drive, work ethic, and a constant desire to improve
Acre's Energy & Clean Technology business has potential to be our fastest area of growth as the market rapidly evolves with new opportunities from Electric Vehicles and Battery Storage driving innovation and disruption. Acre has established relationships with leading energy strategy consultancies as well as multinational corporations and the big four advisory firms.
If this sounds like a good match with your skills and you want to find out more information, please contact Nick Daniel - |