Posted on Feb 1, 2020 by T & P Regen
An exciting and highly varied Geo- Environmental Engineer role based in Bristol BS1. Salary bracket between £25,625 to £31,775 plus a competitive benefits package including profit related bonus, private health care and company pension.
We are looking for a permanent, full time Geo-Environmental Engineer to work with our team at T&P Regeneration. T&P Regeneration is a growing dynamic and digitally innovative company which specialises in the investigation, assessment and management of geotechnical and geo-environmental issues upon new development sites. We are also able to provide aerial drone surveying and 3D ground modelling services.
This is a highly varied role working in a small, friendly team environment. As a Geo-Environmental Engineer, you will require experience in site and ground Investigations, site remediation and environmental monitoring as you will project manage and undertake site investigations independently with support where required. You will have strong problem-solving skills and be able to present technical details in a compelling manner.
We are looking for a highly motivated, active individual who enjoys the challenge and variety of both site-based and office-based work and is looking to make their mark on a growing business.
Geo-Environmental Engineer duties include:
• Project management of projects from start to finish including oversight of technical and financial delivery/variations.
• Independent supervision/management of small-medium sized ground investigations.
• Complete geotechnical/environmental soil/groundwater sampling independently in accordance with relevant standards/protocols.
• Prepare Phase 1 Desk Study reports, ground investigation reports, remediation strategies, material management plans and other interpretative geo-environmental or geotechnical letter reports.
• Preparing company Health & Safety documentation for site works in line with company policies.
Geo-Environmental Engineer skills and experience required:
• A clean, valid driver's licence.
• Educated to degree or master's level in a relevant subject.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience office and site-based experience in geotechnical and environmental assessment.
• Competence in soil and rock logging to BS5930:2015.
• Be confident with use of Holebase/AGS.
• Relevant CSCS & SMSTS qualification (preferred but not essential).
• IT skills - including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Self-motivated with a proactive, positive approach to working with different people.
• Strong communication skills, both over the phone and face to face.
Office Hours: 9.00 - 5.30, Monday to Friday (flexi-time of 1 hour either side of start and finish time will be considered). Additional hours and overnight stays may be required on occasion to accommodate site work.
To Apply: Closing date for applications is 31/01/2020. Please email your CV and covering letter to with the job title in the subject box.