Controller - Industry Leader
Posted on Jan 31, 2020 by Alliance Search Solutions
Location: South Central Michigan - near Camden, MI
This is a private equity backed, award winning company that produces products for a diverse customer base. This is a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment and they are looking to grow aggressively, both organically and through acquisition.
This position will oversee all accounting functions and work closely with the CEO, CFO and PE owners to drive growth and profitability. This position will be responsible for accounting, finance, forecasting and cost accounting functions while also developing maintaining internal control. The company is seeking a strong leader who can develop a strong management team and evolve the culture. This position will work with all departments and will even assist in the acquisition and integration of new business units.
Please apply if you have the following skills and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Proven experience in financial leadership in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting.
- Will need strong analytical skills and leadership skills.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel and proficiency with ERP and IT systems.
- Lives near or open to relocation to South Central Michigan - near Camden, MI.