Sales Development Representative
Posted on Jan 31, 2020 by Concept Ltd
Are you ready to start your sales career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? As an entry-level Sales Development Representative at Concept, you'll be in the driver's seat to move our company forward. Don't have the experience? Don't worry! We provide expert training and proven business development processes to enable your professional success across all industries and project scopes.
What will you be doing as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Concept? We're glad you asked! A normal day in the life of Concept's Sales Development Representatives includes:
- Using enthusiasm and personality to make frequent outbound business development calls on behalf of our clients to help uncover and qualify new business leads
- Becoming an expert in the goals and success metrics of each assigned account to best meet the unique needs of Concept customers
- Uncovering market intelligence in order to effectively prospect within a variety of industries
- Optimizing performance and ROI for Concept clients by clearly and compellingly positioning each customer's products and services
- Penetrating target accounts through strategic outbound phone calls and sales emails
- Acting as a liaison between Concept clients and their prospects
- Maintaining an open line of communication and a professional relationship with primary points of contact for assigned account(s)
Additionally, it is the job of each Concept SDR to:
- Bring a positive, infectious attitude to work every day
- Support and offer insight to your fellow SDRs
- Adhere to monthly sales targets and KPIs for different accounts
- Report on individual performance honestly and fairly
But working at Concept is far from all work and no play! Sales Development Representatives will have the opportunity to enjoy perks and opportunities like breakfast treats, organization-wide karaoke contests, daily yoga breaks, book clubs, and various other team-building activities. At Concept, you'll have the chance to establish lasting friendships in a fun, collaborative environment, all while building your reputation and skills as a sales strategist.
This opening is perfect for recent grads looking to start a career in sales. Our intense training, ongoing coaching, and mentorship programs will give you all the tools you need for success in this role, provided you're willing to work hard and play fair.
Those in this Full time position work in our Medina office Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you're a motivated worker with talent and hustle, we want you! Apply today to be a part of the Concept team!
Concept is committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employee decisions at Concept are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualification.
- Starting hourly rate of $13-$18
- Up to a $700 per month bonus based on performance metrics
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.