Senior Test Analyst (Banking)
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a leading Swiss bank in Zurich, in their search for an experienced Senior Test Analyst.
Overview of business area or project:
- Our Program is within the Sales and Execution Agency Products of FI & WM
- This is a strategic Program within the Global Markets division of the Bank
- An intellectually stimulating Project with continuous new initiatives
We offer a role for an experienced Test Analyst. A self-starter who will drive all aspects of testing.
- Ensure that developed applications meet their functional and non-functional requirements
- Detecting problems/issues as early as possible in development and testing life cycle
- Becoming a domain authority in the systems, business processes and regulatory changes
- Analyse the requirements to identify the testable requirements (Prepare Test Scenarios/Cases)
- Planning, designing, developing and executing tests
- Document defects found during testing using the defect tracking tool (ALM) with adequate steps to reproduce
- Defect Lifecycle Management
- Work with Developers and BAs to ensure incidents are resolved promptly
- You will be expected to liaise with various Stakeholders (Development team, Business Platform and 3rd Parties)
- Support the Business in UAT efforts while holding Business accountable for execution and Sign-Off
- Coordinate Test Data Management in preparation for test execution
- Ad-hoc testing/analysis activities
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Over 5 years' experience in testing or a related discipline in a similar role
- Extensive Testing and IT Project experience within the Banking/Financial markets
- Proven experience of testing complex systems such as high-transactional and multi-tier applications
- Manual Testing experience required
- Knowledge of Automated Testing is considered a strong advantage
- Strong experience in SWIFT Messaging is considered a strong advantage
- Proven hands on experience in using test and defect management tools
- Motivated, dynamic, flexible, self-starter who can work on own initiative as well as part of a large team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including direct client communication in English
- A high degree of numerical and analytical ability
- Messaging integration experience (feeds coming from many systems), ensuring that messages reach destination
- Raise estimates and feedback to the ITPL/Test Manager for project scheduling purposes
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Methodical, quality oriented, deadline driven with excellent problem solving skills
- Being proactive and taking ownership of your projects
Candidate Value Proposition:
- An interesting opportunity in a large scale agile project in an international work environment.
- Chance to build relationships and collaborate with intra- and inter-department resources and stakeholders
- Foster a culture of inclusivity
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.