FullStack Java + Angular Developer/Brussels - Belgium/English Speaking
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by iBSC
- Title: Fullstack Java + Angular Developer
- Location: Brussels - Belgium
- Duration: 6 months Rolling Contract (Extension Highly possible)
Full-stack Java Developer with Angular
The application we are developing is an informal process allowing EU clients to exchange and align their positions in order to speed up the outcome of the legislative procedure. The Editor is a collaborative tool to draft, exchange, store, and render the structured content of the application's tables. The editor is used by the administration of our clients to keep the process moving and support the activities of each of their sides. The editor enables the automation of a lot of work that was done manually before, while it also contributes to enhance existing best practices, enable several new content-discovery services and solve existing performance problems.
- Be the developer in charge of 2 product's development
- Ensuring the evolution of the software used by European Institutions
- Redesign the Front End with Angular technologies
- Development of features (both back and Front End)
- Ensure code quality: define and participate to technical architecture and code review processes
- Prepare deployments: integration, surface testing, release notes and deployment instructions
- Follow-up on release and Sprint KPIs
- Perform Release deployment in the development and test environments
- Collaborate with the Release Manager for deployments in Training, Pre-production and Production environments
- Working together with the other members of the team, finding the best solutions possible.
- Taking full responsibility of the delegated tasks.
- 8+ years of work in J2EE, SPRING, HIBERNATE and caching mechanisms is considered mandatory.
- Experience with tools used in on the project(Jenkins, SonarQube, Jira, Wiki/Confluence, CA USD, SVN, GitHub, ...), or similar.
- Experience with Angular technologies. (AngularJS + Angular 2+)
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the latest Java development frameworks and web UI related technologies.
- SCRUM experience
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and methodologies used by large-scale international organizations. Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and Prince2 is considered an asset.
- Experience in the design and development of Web 2.0 CAT tools for large scale organizations in the public or private sector using latest software technologies based on J2EE framework stack will be considered an asset.
- A good knowledge of oral and written English is mandatory, whereas the knowledge of any other language of EU is considered an advantage.
- Spring framework: Spring MVC, Spring JMS and Spring
- JBoss 4.0/2 Application Server or/and Tomcat6 servlet engine
- relational databases: Oracle 11
- Development tools: Eclipse, Maven, ant.
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and Web 2.0
- Familiarity with XML, XSD and XSLT transformation and design. Familiarity with XML parsers