Cloud Data Scientist
Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
Cloud Data Scientist - Permanent - Madrid - Banking
My client is one of the world's leading banks, operating across 5 continents in over 60 countries and are looking for an experienced Cloud Data Scientist to join their team in Madrid.
What will you be doing?
- Analysing datasets, primarily focusing on Cyber Risk and Intelligence, IT Incidents, Insider Risk
- Developing pipelines in data science
- Using AWS and AI, Data Science frameworks and platforms
- Working with machine learning models to assist with data pipeline, analysis, and detection
Key/additional skills required
- Expert in AWS technologies like Redshift, S3, EC2, EMR, Data Pipeline, etc.
- AWS cloud application development knowledge
- Prior hands-on experience working with Cloud Data
- Confident with data science languages eg R, Python etc. in ML and DS ecosystems
- SQL or NoSQL experience
- Cyber risk experience
Nice to have skills
- A degree in computer science, maths, statistics, engineering, physics or anything equivalent
In this role, you will be working with state of the art technologies to create and analyse models and data. You will benefit from amazing career progression opportunities, a great compensation package, excellent bonus as well as being a part of a large and growing international team.
Apply now to avoid disappointment!