Posted on Jan 30, 2020 by Source Technology
C# Developer - FinTech
C# Developer is sought by an emerging FinTech start-up in Zurich. This is a great opportunity to take ownership utilising C#, Angular and TypeScript, HTML/CSS and SQL; developing solutions within the full-stack. In addition to your Microsoft .NET fundamentals, my client are keen to find those with a solid grounding in developing REST API's and particularly microservice architectures and working in DevOps workflows.
My client seeks advocates of progressive development techniques with a good background developing solutions utilizing Git, and automated test frameworks in an agile, TDD, BDD environment. The team are an international in make-up, so a bright C# technologist with a good academic background in Computer Science, who is a fluent English speaker is very welcome, you must be open to learning German at the very least!
Consequentially, a C# Developer who is driven to deliver high quality results, appreciate the challenges yet are keen to work in a highly collaborative start-up environment; are highly motivated and open minded to problem solving are ultimately sought. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture.
C# Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have excellent full-stack abilities in C#, Angular, TypeScript, HTML/CSS and SQL.
- Good abilities in REST API development and Microservices architectures.
- Well-practised in TDD and object-orientated programming as well as Agile.
- Good experiences in version control or automated testing frameworks and JIRA.
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing in English and have a degree or Masters' in Computer Science or a similar subject.
Must be eligible to work in Switzerland or have EU citizenship. Regrettably my client are not in the position to sponsor Developers.
C# Developer permanent contract details include:
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: CHF 100,000 - CHF 140,000 CHF plus bonus package.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.